Requirement List Before generate ewaybill using government ewaybill website
- The person should be registered on the e-Way bill website.
- The bill/ invoice/ challan of the related consignment of goods should with you.
- The transporter ID or the vehicle number should be required in case the transport is by road.
- If the transport is to be done by rail, ship or air, the transported ID, Transport document number and the date should be required in the document.
Here is a steps which shows how generate ewaybill using government ewaybill website
Step 1 . Login to the Govt. e-Way bill portal – Enter your registered Username, password and then enter the Captcha code. Click on login button.
Step 2 : Menu appears on the left-hand side of the dashboard. Click on ‘e-Waybill’ then Generate new’ from the drop-down list.
Step 3 – Enter the required details in the fields of the e-Waybill form that appears ewaybill website.
- Transaction type
a) select ‘Outward’ If you are the supplier of the consignment
b) select ‘Inward’ If you are the recipient of the consignment,
c) Select the relevant sub-type under ‘Outward’ or ‘Inward’, whatever you have selected, which applies to you.
- Document type: Select any one from Invoice/ bill/ challan/ credit note/ bill of entry. Select ‘others’ if the document you have is not listed there.
- Document Number: Enter the document or the invoice number.
- Document Date: You should select the date of the invoice/ challan/ document, here.
- From/ To: Enter the details of the ‘to/ from’ section. The section depends on your role as a supplier or a recipient. You will have to put details in the section that applies to you.
- Item Details: In this section Enter the HSN code-wise details of the consignment
a) Product name
f) Value/ Taxable value
g) Tax rates of CGST/ SGST/ IGST in %
h) Tax rate of Cess in % (if any)
- Transporter Details: In this section Enter the mode of transport of goods (road/ rail/ air/ ship) and the approximate distance covered in kilometres should be mentioned.
Apart from this, either one of the details given below can be mentioned:
a) Transporter name
b) Transporter ID
c) Transporter Document no. and Date
d) Vehicle number (only in case of Road)
Step 4. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
After submit the details, the system will validate the data that you have entered and show up an error, if any.
Otherwise, your request for generating a new ewaybill will be processed, and your Form EWB-01 form gets generated with a unique 12-digit number.
Note : print and carry the generated e-way bill for transporting goods.
At Parikh Transport we offers online and offline tempo booking service from mumbai to all Over India. With our fare calculator, we immediately give you best possible rates online. With our hassle free online booking portal you can book tempo with realtime price.